- RSS Channel Showcase 7174496
- RSS Channel Showcase 4503326
- RSS Channel Showcase 4247379
- RSS Channel Showcase 2159448
Articles on this Page
- 10/09/17--13:48: _10 Terrific Tooth T...
- 10/10/17--14:21: _Dental Care For ICU...
- 10/17/17--14:10: _Anytown Parents: Do...
- 10/24/17--14:32: _Bad Breath Treatmen...
- 10/31/17--14:15: _Teeth Whitening At ...
- 11/07/17--14:44: _Want To Perk Up You...
- 11/14/17--14:52: _Are Dentures Inevit...
- 11/21/17--14:33: _Do You Have A Thumb...
- 11/28/17--14:13: _Trust Doctor Johnso...
- 12/05/17--14:31: _I Evaluate Your Tee...
- 12/12/17--14:42: _Tooth Whitening And...
- 10/09/17--13:48: 10 Terrific Tooth Tips From Cornertown Dentistry
- 10/10/17--14:21: Dental Care For ICU Patients Lowers Infection Risk
- 10/17/17--14:10: Anytown Parents: Do You Know AAP Recommendations?
- 10/24/17--14:32: Bad Breath Treatment At Cornertown Dentistry
- 10/31/17--14:15: Teeth Whitening At Your Anytown Dentist
- 11/07/17--14:44: Want To Perk Up Your Smile?
- 11/14/17--14:52: Are Dentures Inevitable?
- 11/21/17--14:33: Do You Have A Thumbsucking Toddler?
- 11/28/17--14:13: Trust Doctor Johnson For Accurate Dental Info
- 12/05/17--14:31: I Evaluate Your Teeth – You Evaluate Cornertown Dentistry
- 12/12/17--14:42: Tooth Whitening And Your Dentist
1. If you have kids and your municipal water supply does not have the recommended level of fluoride, talk to your pediatrician about fluoride supplements. Fluoride strengthens both the teeth you can see and the ones still forming in the jaw. 2. Set a timer when you brush to make sure you spend at least […]
Hi, I’m Doctor Larry Johnson of Cornertown Dentistry. Today’s post focuses on an article that appeared recently on ScienceDaily.com. The article describes a study of Brazilian ICU patients that compared infection rates of those who received enhanced oral care instead of routine oral care. The patients who received the more intense dental care were 56 […]
Today’s we have a vital message for new parents or parents-to-be. For years, the American Academy of Pediatrics advised parents to begin children’s dentist visits before the third birthday. The AAP and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry now counsels parents to take their toddler to a dentist before their first birthday, or within six months […]
Do you suspect that you have bad breath? I’m Larry Johnson of Cornertown Dentistry, a full-service dental office in Anytown, America. I help our dental patients diagnose and overcome this unpleasant, irritating, and potentially embarrassing condition. Halitosis is caused by the bacteria that live on and around your teeth, gums, and tongue. Breath mints and […]
Teeth whitening is one of the easiest ways to improve your smile in Anytown. It is quick, competitively priced, and non-invasive. Though some Salt Lake City cosmetic dentistry patients experience short-term sensitivity, most experience no tooth whitening pain at all. If you have looked into Provo teeth whitening, you probably already know the basics. The […]
To improve your smile, all you need to do is pick up the phone and make an appointment with Cornertown Dentistry. A Smile You Want to Show Off A whiter smile can change your life significantly. Many of our patients feel more self-assured in personal and professional settings with their new, whiter smiles. White teeth […]
Are you one of the fortunate Salt Lake City people with healthy teeth? Would you like to keep them healthy for the rest of your life? Some Anytown residents believe that keeping their teeth healthy into the golden years is unlikely if not impossible. At Cornertown Dentistry, we are happy to assure you that this […]
For years, Anytown parents have been warned that thumb-sucking can cause future dental problems for their thumb-loving toddlers. One of these problems is a type of malocclusion called an open bite. An open bite occurs when the front teeth in the lower and upper jaw have been moved forward; often to the extent that they […]
Dental patients are more informed than ever before and it’s not surprising that much of their knowledge about oral health and dental treatment is gleaned from online sources. Proactive self-education can be beneficial for you and your family, especially if it assists in living a healthy lifestyle. We caution our friends and neighbors in the […]
Hello friends of Cornertown Dentistry. Welcome to my Anytown dentistry blog. This site is for my admired patients and anyone in the Anytown area who is looking for a local experienced and thoughtful dentist. I invite you to call 801.938.3466 to schedule an evaluation. I’m not talking about an ordinary dental evaluation, although I will […]
Tooth whitening has become one of the most popular dental procedures in America. It seems that everyone is whitening their teeth to help their smiles look younger and brighter. Many people are turning to over-the-counter solutions to enhance their teeth, however there can be drawbacks to this approach. Here is some basic advice on tooth […]